Lamb Loves Fox
Lovely! Where do you find their clothes? They look like actual, sweet children's clothes, instead of the stuff I see in most stores in the UK and US. 🙂
i wanted to ask the same thing, where is that striped shirt from? inspiring work as always. kristi xx
Oh, you have no idea. 98% of clothes sold in Australian stores are horrid. The other 2% is passable at best. The selection for boys is particularly bad, horrible colours paired obnoxious pints. So gross. I have bookmarked a few of my favourite online stores and I check them regularly for sales. I always have to keep shipping in mind too because internationally shipping can be a deal breaker, even if I find great sales. At the moment I'm particularly obsessed with Paade Mode, Cabbages and Kings and Kalinka Kids (I LOVE hand knits). I'm also constantly checking local op-shops, Fox's overalls and Lamb's vintage dress in the photos above are op-shop finds.
The shirt is from Country Road, it's my current favourite, it looks good under overalls.
i looked online but it must be from a different season, fox photographs beautifully in it, thanks for the reply luv!
I bought it quite recently so I had a look myself and I found it in the girls section:http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/child/girls/t-shirts/60176055/Stripe-Henley.html
thank you luv. i snagged one, just now, they were nearly sold out.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.